AVI KRUDO | CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD & CEO for Israel
- Avi is a global expert in providing comprehensive solutions to companies that wish to improve efficiency through computerized solutions. Formerly, he fulfilled senior management positions for the Issta Tourism Company and served as Vice President for Ness Technologies.
- He's a veteran of the IT and corporate travel market with vast experience delivering IT systems to streamline organizational processes.
- He was also responsible for developing designated software as a partner in Tadiran, American Express, and Issta.
EHUD KREMER | CEO for APAC
- Ehud is presently ComBTAS's Chief Executive Officer for APAC.
- He started ComBTAS's venture and expansion in the Philippines and other Asian territories.
- He was the Global Business Director of CB Vat Holdings and Priority Software.
- He was Intramedix's VP and spearheaded its global expansion and acquisition by GEUT Holdings Ltd.
- He introduced Israeli corporations to the Brazilian business industry, leading to highly profiting mergers.
- He served as Ness Technologies' EVP for Strategic Accounts & Business Development.
- He worked as General Manager for Arnon Paz travel agency and led its merger with ARKIA Airlines.
- Ehud started his career by managing Isrotel Hotel Management LTD.
- He has degrees in Hotel Management and Economics from Ben Gurion University.
EYAL LEVIN | CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Eyal leads ComBTAS's technological vision and has extensive experience developing IT solutions for the business travel industry.
- His responsibilities include managing the company's R&D division.
- He headed the successful establishment of ComBTAS as a leading technological product in the industry.
- Before ComBTAS, he participated in multiple product development products at ISTA Travel and Amex.
IDO KULAKER | VP, GLOBAL SALES
- Ido joined ComBTAS in 2008. Presently, he is the company's Vice President of Global Sales with vast experience in managing sales from business development to managing pipelines to closing deals.
- Before this, Ido served as Project Manager and was responsible for implementing and onboarding system requirements for most ComBTAS customers.
- The experiences accumulated over the years as a Project Manager help him today as he markets the system and enters new markets worldwide.
MAYA FAIFER | VP, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCT MANAGER
- Maya is working at ComBTAS since 2006. She started as a developer at the R&D.
- She has 12 years of experience in the business travel field.
- In her current role, Maya is responsible for planning and driving the roadmap of the company's products.
- Maya holds a B.Sc. in Software Engineering, and she is a former officer of the intelligence corps.
VIKA CHURSIN | HEAD OF ONBOARDING & CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- Vika joined ComBTAS in 2007 and serves various roles from QA to Project Manager
- Presently, she runs ComBTAS' worldwide Onboarding and Customer Success Departments.
- Vika guides the onboarding process for most of the ComBTAS customers, guided with vast knowledge in travel expense systems
- Vika holds a bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts from Tel-Aviv University
ABBY PLATERO | CEO, ComBTAS PHILIPPINES
- Abby is a seasoned figure in Sales, Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Business Development across different business industries in the Philippines, from private to public/government and NGOs.
- For the past 18 years, she's been part of the public & government sector and has a vast network reach.
- She focuses on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships.
- She has various experiences and skills in starting up businesses in the Philippines.
- In 2018, she Kick-started ComBTAS Philippines from zero, and now the company has in its roster of clients in the local business industry
- She started brand alliances and partnerships for ComBTAS across the whole APAC region.
- Abby is a proud Thomasian and has a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Santo Tomas
MIKO DOMINISE | VP, CUSTOMER SUCCESS, ComBTAS PHILIPPINES
- Miko leads ComBTAS's Customer Success in the Philippines, catering from pre-sales to after-sales support.
- He oversees the entire onboarding and retention process and ensures that client relationship goes beyond.
- He ensures the accurate and seamless implementation of projects and that all clients' concerns are well-handled promptly.
- Miko manages the installed base of customers and maximizes their value.
- Miko specializes in a high-level view of the customer lifecycle to achieve greater value expectations for the benefits of both the customers and the company.